Wednesday, December 05, 2007

{before tomorrow comes}

Alright let's start typing:

I think there's a name for this condition: you know when you've got everything planned out, and it's going nicely, but you panic?

It's like this: I've got all my work planned out for these holidays, then one of my friends tells me she's done this and that (started revision, etc etc) and then I panic! I'm like oh my, I'm so --- left behind!

When actually I am NOT. I've laid out a fantastic timetable, flexible enough to accommodate the unexpected, but still rigid enough to get things done on time. And so I should stand my ground. I shouldn't be affected by others. I've my own nice --- schedule, and it's a terrific one, mind that. And I can't ever be 'left behind' when I follow my schedule; and I can't compare myself to others because they're on different time frames as such.



That's Amalina circa late last year probably.

I get headaches when I pack (I'm going camping tomorrow!). Probably it's because of the running around. I'm not that type of person. I like to work sitting down at a desk. Not that I can't run around as such, but it helps me think better, and facilitates 'creativity' as it were, sitting down.

InsyaAllah will be back this Sunday afternoon. There'll be a week at home, and then after that I'm going away for 10 days.

This isn't an interesting post text-wise. Let's upload some more pics:


This guy's cool: He's Gen. David Petraeus of the US Army. 9 rows of medals! Woah. And word is, he still consistently does 5-mile runs in the Iraqi summer.

I'm almost certain I won't go into the military; previously, I had wanted to join the RBAirF as an officer with aeronautical engineering qualifications.

This is a funny one:


No offense, ladies! =P

No comments: