Wednesday, March 12, 2008

(long live the ink}

I wrote this almost 4 years ago:

---

You've been a great friend
So this I wanted to send
To you, so you could know
What I think, before I go

Please spare a few minutes
And read this for me
Life, you have to live it
So open your eyes and see

Look around, and hear the sounds
Sniff the air, I have found
That in life you need a direction
You can't just switch channels like you watch television

I advise you, don't feel depressed
'Cause it'll ruin all the fun, and the fun will be less
'Cause life is a pen, we're the hand I think
Write as much as you can, long live the ink

Long live you, and I hope you are blessed
'Cause in life there are challenges, and so many tests
So cheer up, be happy, and choose the right way
I hope you reach your destination by the end of the day

How can I love someone if I don't love myself?
I cannot leave her alone by her own self
I am sorry for anything wrong I've done to you
And for all the small things that I've said just to diss you

Thank you.

---

Now, looking back at it, I wish I hadn't written that last part then. The one starting with "How can I love...". Haha

No comments: