Monday, October 06, 2008

{futures}

In life we face challenges. Some people feel tested once in a blue moon, while others undergo trials everyday. But as they say, "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger".

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
- Eleanor Roosevelt, US diplomat & reformer (1884-1962)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True that! I've been through a lot of shit, day by day i'm learning to be a better person. The whole experience made me wiser and stronger. I feel great! I feel like a survivor. Very inspirational blog you have here, keep it up.