Sunday, May 04, 2008

{almost legal}


Today happens to be Ayyub's birthday, which makes me extremely happy.

When I look back at my recent life, one thing is clear and I’m not exaggerating when I tell you this: Just about every important thing I know about life I learned from Ayyub. You might even say he's been something of a role model. Of course role model means 'positive influence'. I love that he always inspires me to not give up, but to keep on going no matter what and achieve more, never be the last and to always be true to myself.

He's a great friend with a great mind, a sense of humor, an outgoing nature and has a tremendous amount of compassion and he brings commitment to everything he does. Always ready to listen to a problem and offer some advice. He’s also strong, fun, delightful and an achiever with a passion for physics, teaching and love for simple things in life that makes every minute on this earth count. He’s such an awesome person I tell you!!!!!

In all ways, in any way, he's really quite a guy.

Here’s to you, the one I turn to for comfort when my heart is heavy and the first one I run to when I have good news to share, I love you more than anything material. You light up my day and feed me with strength, your love and security. Through seasons and years, you've grown nearer to my heart. I would stand back to back with you against the world. Thanks for everything, I love you…

Happy 18th Birthday!

xoxo,

nyna

No comments: