Friday, September 26, 2008

{if you don't, you don't}

Today I went to the Post Office in KB to mail some Raya cards. One I mailed to Oman, and 3 here in KB. So what I did when Nabih and I reached there was we went inside to the counter. The lady there asked where the cards were to, and weighed them. She charged them accordingly.

The one to Oman cost me $2.70 in stamps, while the ones to inside Brunei 30 cents each. I received a card last week from Bandar which had a 20 cents stamp on it; maybe my cards were heavy to explain the extra 10 cents.

We met Mr. Roland Couzens (my brother's Chemistry tutor who I am familiar with myself) while I was licking my stamps (good or bad??). After that I put the envelopes into their proper boxes outside the Post Office.

Let's see which card arrives first...

No comments: