Monday, September 08, 2008

{tagged...again}

01. Would you fart inside an elevator?
Come on.. I'd do it anywhere if I had to

02. What will you do if the person you like doesn't like you back?
I'd try to move on.

03. Miss Piggy + Kermit the Frog = OTP?
Gobble gobble gobble???

04. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
I don't know what lies ahead of me. That's up to God. But I have plans

05. What's your ideal lover like?
Kind.. Caring.. Understanding.. Oh there's a lot to this

06. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Being loved

07. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
It all depends on how much I'm after that person and how close I am to getting her

08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Why all the romance questions? Leave it at that lah

09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Tension makes me unhappy. Uni applications

10. What do you want most in life?
An excellent education, good job, great life with family..and heaven

11. Is being tagged fun?
Depends on the questions. Generally it's fun when you get all these responses from readers :D

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Load my guns..no lah. I'd confront my girlfriend

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Family..in the general sense

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I cannot recall not having a conversation with Seng Yee without laughing. And I cannot recall going to her blog without laughing as well :)

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich. Cos who said I couldn't marry afterwards? Haha

16. Would you rather be a bum or be a busy person?
Busy person. Who would say bum?

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
If it's a stable one

18. Define LOVE.
Let me try: "A strong feeling of affection with which the lover will give a lot for the loved."

19. Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
I'd say milk but I won't turn down the others

20. If you played a prank on someone and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
I would laugh!

I tag no one cos everyone's done with tagging XD

No comments: