Sunday, August 03, 2008

{good to go}

Hey. I'm in the middle of organic chemistry but I felt I wanted to blog. About nothing. Haha.. Qualifying exams start this Thursday. Looking back at it, it's amazing how fast time passes. I was watching the video they made for Best Student Award in April of last year (our 1st MPP task!) where they went to Charlene Bong's (the legend) place and interviewed her. And.. in that video she also mentioned like how fast sixth form went by. For me personally, it only seems like yesterday that I went through orientation. I really liked it, the music and running around and all but apparently most of my colleagues don't feel the same way. Well I guess I was just trying to assimilate into SMSA then so I just took it all in. You know what I mean? Like just make yourself like it 'cause you're already there. That should be applied to school. I don't want to go to a place for 6 or 7 hours a day and not enjoy the process. Well, it's been what - almost 4 months since I left pink behind - meaning the MPP and I finally found that I have all the time in the world that I need for my studies. Not all the time in the world lah, but forgive me for exaggerating. 'Cause when I was caught up in the MPP job I always managed to find time for studies and stuff, although my social life wasn't too good. I was still --- then and was doing no exercise, sleeping past midnight was usual. So during that period, time really flew by. Like right now, when I recall back to say, July last year I don't remember anything. How could I have lived last year without remembering anything? It's when you live high on --- homework and adrenaline. Oh yeah there was a lot of homework. My good friend Hadi says it averages 2 hours a day? Well yesterday was quite a memorable day for me 'cause it was the day I finished the last Mathematics homework of this 'A' Level course. That was..wow.. So the next 3-4 weeks will insyaAllah be qualifying exams and then right after that puasa..Most probably a week or two after Raya the real 'A' Levels will come in.. That is fast. Ah now that I drive, I might go for sembahyang tarawih at school. Yes they do it there! Otherwise, it'll be at the Surau Mumong as usual. These days I'm cutting down on coffee, well I just drink it at school to help me with the afternoon classes. And I'm sleeping early. I aim for 10.30, in fact before that every day. But yeah sometimes still I stretch up to midnight when there's work to be done. I think now I'll just finish this bit of organic chemistry then go to sleep. Hope you guys and girls liked my recent flurry of posts. :)

No comments: