Monday, August 18, 2008

{tagged ii}

I was tagged by Wei Han, Matul (well yeah..) as well as Fui Ying:

Rules
. State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
. No tag backs

I can't really think of the things this tagging business wants me to put down, but here goes...very randomly, and without thought
1) I wash my car once a week, inside and out..takes an hour.
2) I sleep alone in a double bed.
3) I always switch back to station number one on the car radio before I switch it off.
4) When stacking, Physics is always on top, then Chemistry, then Bio at the bottom.
5) I shave using an old-style razor (not the modern, disposable ones).
6) I get my hair cut the first Sunday of every Gregorian month.
7) I used to play cricket at Pandan 8.
8) I am very worried about my name (exams - for Nov last year Muhd, June this year Muhammad, Nov this year Muhd again).
9) I can count to ten in French too.
10) I can count to five in Chinese.
11) I can count to seven in Arabic.
12) I genuinely drink coffee.
13) I, apparently, stare.
14) I know what the words for red, blue, black, yes, thank you, hello, the, no, goodbye and France are in French.
15) I know what 'yes' and 'my love' is in Spanish.

I now tag...just 5 people...
- Jeremy
- Liza
- Nabih
- Azamri
- Rahim Nitro
And I don't care if they've been tagged or not

No comments: