Saturday, August 02, 2008

{uhuh}

Hey ya so I've been around to some blogs from my friends' blogs, and a lot of Pre-U1 blogs too and it's amazing to see how careful I am when I blog. Like why do I wait till I have a good idea then I edit and re-edit it before I blog? Why do I need to make it look like something from the newspaper? Why does it have to have no mistakes? Why do I even need to correct my typos, like I'm doing now? I wanna be smth like the Pre-U1 blogs I just went to, where they rant abt their daily lives and it's sometimes really cool as to how much insight you can get into their circumstances. Like, wow, ranting about life can be so interesting and ppl will read it and come to appreciate life and look at it from another perspective, while I'm just sitting here thinking how stupid it is for me to talk abt my day. Things are gonna change man and it's abt time I dropped the poshness of my GP-standard blogging and start from sea level where I can talk abt anything and everything and it doesn't have to qualify as good because it all is good because it's my life. Now that past sentence was complex but you get the vibe right? Just blog. It's good. And it's worth it. 'Cause you'll get readers like the blogs I went to just now got readers. Now this is not abt readership but abt changing attitudes. I don't need this place but neither do I want to get rid of it completely. Let it be at my disposal as I please.

Alright the next part of my post will be an advertisement which I hope gets passed around. I'd like to find a running partner but I don't want to join a club. Most of the time I run/jog alone and sometimes with a friend, but hey, why not get a person to run with? Like on a regular basis? So here it is:

Two or three times a week, say 5km everytime. Afternoons, back at home before sunset. Any surfaces, preferably tarmac, my average is say 8km per hour, max. 14 but only for short distances below 2km. KB area?

Now looking at it this is --- but ---. Anything goes man.. Emm and I aim to increase my lung capacity.

No comments: