Saturday, August 16, 2008

{under the sunlight}

The past two weeks have kicked me into high gear. Ever since that phone call and the interview that followed shortly, I've come to realise that I lack in certain areas of study. I don't know things. I can't answer questions. I doubt myself sometimes, but other times, the encouragement of people around me make me have firm belief in myself and what I can do. I sound insecure? Maybe I am, but only recently. I used to think that I could do it all, that I could sail through everything. I still think I can manage, but it has to be done wholeheartedly. Right now my targets are, somewhat involuntarily, high. But similar to what I had written in a blog post a couple of months ago, aim high..full of heart..try to reach it..if you fail, you'll be in a place you'd never even reach if you had aimed for just enough. So that's what I'm doing. It's crazy. My fallback options are equivalent to other people's loftiest dreams. I wouldn't imagine doing this without all the support that I get. People who believe in me, who I guess saw what potential I had/have, when I don't even believe in myself. But now I do..now I do

No comments: